* For reference, The Candy Crush Saga download websites are all approved, there are no viruses and malware.
* For reference, The Candy Crush Saga purchase URL is the Amazon website, please feel safe to get it.
Candy Crush Saga is a beautiful and very fun game, you want to completely get started and challenging, interested in the challenge to see, strengthen the props can help you through the difficult levels, each level you need to achieve a goal, only to achieve this goal to pass, the game you have to eliminate the same candy arrangement together.
Candy Crush Saga is the most popular casual game in the world. It has challenging breakout maps, dreamy and sweet candy style, rich and interesting sound effects, fast and smooth feel, and original micro-strategy elimination gameplay, bringing players the highest quality casual interactive experience.
In the game, players can experience a variety of interesting features of the fine levels, enjoy the experience.
You can also collect a variety of props to use, while every day you can carry out a carousel lottery, so you can get a lot of prizes. If you like it, you can come and experience it!
Candy Crush Saga is a puzzle video game, first released by King in April 2012. It is a variation of their browser game Candy Crush.
Candy Crush Saga is also known as a “Match Three” game. In the game, you must complete levels by swapping colored pieces of candy on a game board to make a match of three or more of the same color, those candies will be eliminated from the board and replacing them with new ones, and then there could be potentially more matches. Matches of four or more candies create unique candies that act as power-ups with larger board-clearing abilities. Boards have various goals that must be completed within a fixed number of moves or limited amount of time, such as a certain score or collecting a specific number of a type of candy.
Here are some tips when you play Candy Crush Saga:
1. Before you start a level, make a note of its secondary objective (Moves, Time, Ingredients, Jelly, or Colour Order). This will help you decide what your priority is once you start the level. For instance, in a Jelly Level, don’t go trying to rack up points with random matches while you’ve still got jelly on the board. Clearing the spaces with jelly on them is your primary goal.
2. If you exit a level before making a move (except in a Time Level), you won’t lose a life, and all of the candies will be reshuffled the next time that you enter a level. Use this to get your board set up the way that you want it.
3. You shall always look for opportunities to create special candies by matching 4 or 5 candies of the same colour at one time. They will go a long way towards clearing both candies and obstacles off the board quickly. Also, look for opportunities to combine special candies so that you can go for even bigger board-clearing effects.
4. You shall try to make matches at the bottom of the board first, as candies are affected by gravity (moving from the top of the board to the bottom). This will allow for the chance of more chain matches higher up, which can really add to your score, and, this may create a few special candies for you.
5. On higher levels, you shall try to eliminate the obstacles such as licorice, icing, or chocolate as soon as you can, as they will block off candy, jelly, or spaces. Free-up the spaces will help you to increase the number of potential moves that you can make.
6. If you’re stuck on a level, try activating a booster. You can activate one before a level starts to put special candies on the board to give yourself some advantage. You can also activate the booster during a game (tap one in the top-left corner), so you will be able to do something that you wouldn’t normally be allowed to. But do take note, boosters have a limited number of uses, and you can’t get them back if you don’t complete the level.
According to review aggregator website Metacritic, Candy Crush Saga received an average review score of 79/100, indicating generally positive reviews. Ellie Gibson of Eurogamer referred to Candy Crush Saga as 2013's "Game of the Year".
The game is full of challenging maps, dreamy and sweet candy theme, rich and fun sound effects, fast and smooth graphics, as well as the original strategy of elimination gameplay Players must reach the required score in a limited number of times to pass the level, and if the points reach or break the specified limit, they can obtain three stars. If you want to get a high score, you must eliminate the most candies in the least number of steps, giving priority to the combination of special candie